- As the supplier of janitorial products to Cheltenham race course we were pleased to be able to be a sponsor at their November meeting. Together with our partners, CleanEvent, we sponsored a race at the Cheltenham meeting held over 13th, 14th and 15th November. This was the 3.30 Novices’ Hurdle Race (Grade 2) on the […]
- Supplies House were selected as one of the key partners by The Facilities Management journal for inaugural edition of their “Month in FM” supplement. This came out for the first time in September and was widely distributed to their readers and at an number of exhibitions.
- An article by our MD (Brian Chapman), describing the issues and experiences of providing cleaning supplies for the high profile Westfield Centre, was published as a keynote feature in the new Tomorrow’s Cleaning on-line magazine. Quality was a key issue for the Westfield owners and the selection process balancing quality, environment and cost is described. […]
- Rubbermaid and Supplies House have signed a distributor agreement which they believe will assist contract cleaning companies to improve their service to end customers. The agreement brings together two of the most innovative companies in the industry, combining their strengths and proactive approach to improving cleaning and becoming more environmentally and cost conscious. Rubbermaid’s range […]
- An article Brian Chapman (our MD) wrote about the relationship between manufacturers of cleaning supplies and their distributors was published in Cleaning and Hygiene Today (CHT), a major industry magazine. It provoked some significant discussion in the industry which resulted in a debate at the recent Cleaning Show at the NEC. The article discussed how […]
- We were delighted to be selected as the cleaning supplier of choice for the new Westfield shopping centre in west London. We had staff based there during the final build of the centre. Like many other companies, we worked for many days during the build, and through the night to ensure the place was spotless […]
- We exhibited at the Clean Expo South exhibition at Sandown Park racecourse at the end of September. There were some interesting visitors and we were very pleased with our new stand. We got particular interest in our green cleaning supplies and the online ordering and management system. Our clean system Tricycle was used outside the […]
- Care of the environment is becoming a larger issue for our contract cleaning customers, and their customers. We are committed to helping the environment where possible. Our Greenhouse™ range of products has been specially selected from approved suppliers to meet the emerging environmental challenges. From sustainably sourced paper products to environmentally friendly cleaning solutions and […]
- Our new integrated ordering and supplies management system has already been taken up by one large contract cleaning company. Their personalised access system enables them to order online, track which locations are over or under ordering, and accurately manage their account. They have stated that this has already saved the costs of three admin staff.